Write a journal entry for this meme with six random facts about yourself. Then pick six of your friends list and tag them - no tag backs. These rules should be included in your entry.
1) I cannot stand carrot sticks and baby carrots - I gag when I try to eat them. However I can eat shredded carrot on salad, carrots in stew or soup or cooked with a roast, or a stirfry.
2) I own too many books - some books I know I will never read, because I am not even interested in the subject matter, but I can't throw them out or give them away, because I love books.
3) When I eat a salty snack I immediately want something super sweet, and vice versa. Sometimes I get caught in a loop of eating chips, then chocolate, then more chips, then chocolate... it's dangerous.
4) I make up games for myself on the subway - among my favourite is 'who is not dressed appropriately for the weather' and 'who is getting pissed off at the people around them'.
5) I have a magic 8 ball at work that was passed down to me from an editor at my old job - even though I don't always believe it, I sometimes use it to make decisions.
[EDIT: 6) I apparently have problems counting to six]
I tag: maggie3000, dropsofme, zeronobus, plizak, metawade, mglizak